This song brought back so much memories. Brought back the days when I was just 18 years old and a really silly hardcore Jay fan. I bought his albums, went crazy over his posters and could memorize all his song lyrics! I even spent 6 hours queuing up for his
But he did one year later. This time, I did not spend 6 hours queuing up. I could not even recognise half of the songs in his new album. (well, the truth is, i didn't even remove the CD from the CD case). I went for the concert just because I felt that I needed to, tho the Jay fever was clearly dying off in me. And I did not regret at all. He sang this song. And when he sang it, I cried.
Well, this very song ended my fanatic Jay days. I never went gar-gar over him anymore. I stopped buying his albums and attending his concerts. I packed up all the items related to him and was ready to sell them all (haven't gotten around to doing it tho)...
I doubt I would go for any of his concerts in future... Buying his future albums, just maybe. Still, those were the days...
Silly, but memorable.
想笑 來偽裝掉下的眼淚 點點頭 承認自己會怕黑
我只求 能借一點的時間來陪 你卻連同情都不給
想哭 來試探自己痲痺了沒 全世界 好像只有我疲憊
無所謂 反正難過就敷衍 走一回 但願絕望和無奈遠走高飛...
No comments:
Post a Comment