Saturday, October 24, 2009

He's coming back..

Just 3 more days and he will be back with me once again.

I admit that I am not suitable for Long Distance Relationships. It's like, he's only gone for 3 weeks, but it is beginning to feel as if he has never existed in my life. Images of us having dinner, going on dates or just hanging out together at home seemed so faded that it felt as if the relationship has never happened. Scary~

But still, there is a really strong feeling that there is a part of me missing. And that's when I realise, it's him.

While I feel extremely handicapped without him (sigh, just had a failed boardgame session where 3 idiots sucked at reading instructions and he isn't around to enlighten us. No surprise, We gave up after twenty minutes), I am actually proud that I've survived two really hard days on my own. Well, I might not be that strong, but at least, I can stand on my feet when I need to.

Still, I can't wait for him to return and hopefully, this will be the last time we will be apart for so long....

We are almost there...

No comments: