Life is a contradiction isn't it...
It's funny how hard you try to work towards something you wanted so badly, but when you finally get it... you start to doubt if it's actually the right decision. I finally got something that I've wanted real badly for the past year. But now that it's almost in my hands, I am getting cold feet. I am wondering if it's really what I want and if I am ready for the sacrifices that will come along with the decision.
I'm not sure. But I also know that I should not look back. Now that it's almost in my hands, I'm going forward with it and I am going to make the best out of it! I know that it's going to come with a price, but I believe that it's going to be worth it.
And I believe it will be the best time of my life....
No comments:
Post a Comment