When his flight finally landed, I stood around anxiously, trying to hide myself at a distance away, behind the pillar (so that he will not see me!), while making sure that I did not miss him. Silly Zim sent me a couple of misleading smses saying things like "Just landed" 20 minutes after the flight actually landed and "Just geting my luggage" when there was not a single soul at the baggage claim! It got me confused and panicky. I was so worried that I might be at the wrong place. After a long 40 minutes wait (from the time the plane touched down), out came Zim! phew~ at least it means that I did not miss him!!!!
hee, anyway, I'm really thankful that he is finally back at my side. Now I can resume back to the lazy KeY and rely on Zim to run my errands!
Anyway, lovely Zim bought me and my two little pigs some stuff..
First stop... a little gift for the two little pigs!
Second stop... a surprise from Zim.
Last but not least... a special request from me (well, ah ping conveyed it for me in facebook!) Kinda hinted to Zim that I wanted something from the T&C shop at 5th Avenue and the silly boy got me this really sweet pendant.
Hee... KeY and the two little pigs really love what they got from NYC!
Zim is da best~
No comments:
Post a Comment