KeY: "about to leave home to work over to office?"
Sista: "no la, eating bkfast, den hafta pack bag, put on tie n coat"
KeY: "LOL, I also put on tie at work."
Sista: "Wah lau, veri troublesome hor?"
KeY: "Ya man, but my knot is fixed. I wear the tie for 5 mths, haven't unknot yet."
Sista: "wah lau, lousy, do u even know how to put on a tie?!"
KeY: "erm, I used too, after all I was a prefect. But forgot liaoz, this one is zim tie one, lol."
Sista: "Wah lau, shld b the wife tie for husband to go for work, den kiss him goodbye mah."
KeY: "..... erm he normally wakes up before me, so that's not going to work. LOL"
Sista: "wah lau, what kind of wife are u.. haha.."
KeY: "A really slack one? I try to cook for him k, it's a good start, the rest he do himself. LOL"
Sista: "wah lau, slacker!"
KeY: "I like, he loves, we are matchmake in heaven! LOL"
Sista: "WAH LAU, don't make me puke milk in the morning, k?"
KeY: "I thought u like...muahahahahahha"
Sista: "wah lau, NO, what are u thinking of? hahah.."
well.. great conversation to start his day.. I'm sure he will have a good day! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment