Zim flew off this morning. Had to fight back my tears while waving him goodbye. (Sigh, I'm so weak.) Time flew by quite quickly and it has almost been 1 day since he left. (OMFG)
Anyway, I'm happily and comfortably settled in Mom's new place. Geesh, I do miss the days where I had a wonderful selection of SCV channels. I can watch almost any channel I like! (Well, budget reasons, our sty only had the basic channels...) Mom does the housework, the laundry, cut fruits for me, serve me drinks. I feel like a queen! Best of all, meals are inclusive. Ho ho ho... Ah Ping's totally enjoying himself... running around and climbing up and down the two flight of stairs. (There's about the most he can manage for his size without rolling down..) Ah pong's happily watching the crime documentaries and HBO movies with me! Life is sweet, ain't it...
Of course, I would trade all these to have Zim with me.. but since the latter is not an option, let me indulge in the luxury for the next two weeks!
And, no rush in finding programmes for me when Zim's gone... cos I'm going to be a couch potato! So, good luck in getting me out of the house! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment