Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memories...

While it was a pain in the ass packing my room.. It got pretty fun when I found certain things that brought back really fond memories...

Item 1 : Forever Friends Bear from Zim
This was Zim's first present to me. ^_^ When we first started, I kept stressing that flowers are a waste of money and that I do not like to receive flowers, so that silly boy bought this bear simply because it's carrying flowers, saying that it was his way of giving me flowers.

Item 2: KeY's past obsession with Jay Chou
It's kinda funny when I recall the extend I went as a fan of Jay Chou just 2-3 years ago. Got my dad to ask his friend to buy me a phone specially from Taiwan. (He was endorsing Panasonic GD75 in Taiwan back then) Was so excited when I finally got it and was so proud of the phone (tho it's functions were... lousy). Got my cousin to bring back a Pepsi can from Taiwan (still unopened!) simply because Jay was on it. Oh, and got that VCD cum Figurine from Hong Kong myself. Was so proud that I bought it for SGD$10 cheaper. LOL, silly me. But again, those were the days, man..(alot more silly things that I did, but I'll save them for another time =P) Kinda wondering if they are worth anything now. Any interested parties??

Item 3: KeY's Victories
LOL, looking at these reminds me of my days as a pistol shooter and of the silly things we did in between training sessions. (E.g. shooting can drinks, playing basketball, badminton and roller blading!) Really missed those carefree days...

Item 4: KeY's Comics Collection!
I remember the days when I would rush home before 6.30pm every day just to catch Hana Yori Dango (anime) on SCV. (erm, it was year 2000!) Never missed a single episode! Was so in love with it that I went insane when my bro bought me the entire series of Comics for my 16th Birthday! Guess that also sparked off my interest in comics.. Spent the next 3 years chasing after Hana Yori Dango's series. Felt so empty when the series finally ended. LOL..

Guess this is the fun part of going though my things... relishing my memories... Hee.. hope to relish more memories as my packing progresses!

No comments: