I was youtubing a performance clip - 梁文福精选组曲 X 新加坡青年华乐团 @ 新加坡e乐大赏2010 and was suddenly reminded of the musical (If there're seasons..). It felt like I was back in Singapore, back in NLB, reliving the musical once again. Gosh, that is by far my favourite musical. I wonder if there will be an opportunity to watch it again. (And yes, for now, I CANNOT wait till December Rains!)
For a moment, I forgot that I was far far away. It was only when I looked out of the window then I came to realize that I am actually still in NYC.
Nope, I'm not homesick. It's just that I find it really interesting how the internet can really bring home to you no matter where you are. And I'm looooving it~
2 comments:
Yeah, the performance is quite good sia. Esp when George Chan started singing. But think the best performance is ric liu sings the lian zhi qi. Think he pushes his key quite to the extreme. Haha~
LOL. Yes. I love his version too! I cannot hit the key for Joanna Dong's version in the Musical Soundtrack. But I can hit this key. =D
Post a Comment