Okay, yes, I admit, I just cannot resist not blogging about Sam. So, please bear with it. Come on, he only gets to be a puppy once and I want to remember all the little incidents for as long as I can ma. =P
I was complaining to Zim that Sam doesn't seem to want to lick our faces anymore. The first day we saw him, he was happily licking our faces (and that totally bought us over). But since he came, he hasn't done it yet and that made me pretty sad. The few attempts that I tried to put him near my face ended up pretty bad as he tried to nip me instead. (His teeth were scary!) I can't help but wondered if it's because he doesn't love us.
After being with him and watching him, I guess it doesn't really matter if he licks our faces anot. It's little things he does that reassure us that he does love us. Things like, climbing on my lap while I am watching the TV and staying on it contentedly chewing his toy. Things like him hiding under the sofa to sleep but coming out once in a while to check that we are still there before heading back to sleep. Things like following us around the house when we move from room to room.
I've a tendency to disturb him when I am bored. When he is just sleeping at a corner while I am watching TV, I would always attempt to kajiao him when the advertisement is on. He would get pissed with me and crawl further away before sleeping again. And often, without me even realizing, he would quietly crawl back and I would find him sleeping beside me again. (And of course, the cycle continues...)
I guess he does love us afterall, just that he prefers not to show it openly....
No comments:
Post a Comment