It has been a while since we actually had a good weekend - one that Zim gets to stay in town on both days and one with great company!
So we started off with a good workout session - BASKETBALL! Though it wasn't as intense as I would like, it was good! I was freezing initially but as I started working out, it was gooood. Zim and I had planned to call it a day after the game as the rest of the gang was planning to go for ktv and we didn't think it was convenient to bring Sam along. But nonetheless, after little convincing, we were sold. Thus, off we went to Flushing and KTV, with poor little Sam in a travel bag.
Flushing reminds me of Taiwan (the whole atmosphere and food selection) and I looove it! It was so much better than the Chinatown in Canal St. Pity it's about an hour away. The songs at the KTV were surprisingly updated too! Sam did wonderful and was in the bag most of the 5 hours we were there. We did bring him out for poop-ing a couple of times too. (I wasn't very comfortable as the streets were filthy but luckily we managed to find a relatively deserted alley.) Last but not least, dinner was great too - we had steamboat!!
Sunday was another blast! It kicked off with Sam's puppy kindergarten class. We were almost late and were rushing our asses off. Thankfully we made it! He was such a bully in class, crawling over all the other puppies (and I think he found himself a girlfriend - a dashund!). It was also a joy to watch him being bullied by others too! The class was pretty informative and I'm glad Sam had tons of fun! (He was completely zonked out for the rest of the day after that!) Lunch was good as we baked in the sun outdoors. (I'll update on this later!) And of course, the sunday was completed by a good mahjong session and really yummy home cooked chinese food! LOVE IT!!!
Sigh, wished all the coming weekends would be just as good. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment