Monday, September 28, 2009

Out of touch..

After being on course for 4 days (excluding the weekend), I'm feeling a bit lost. Sigh, think I momentarily lost my momentum. Oh well, time to buck up and put in some effort to get my mind back to work and start clearing the mountain of unread emails!

On a side note, Zim's double hatting is finally coming to an end! So, that means that he won't be burning as much mid night oil..(and so I hope..) Well, unfortunately, that also means that he is going for his 2.5 weeks long US trip. Really wished I could tag along. Pity I've officially ran out of leave. This trip would had been much more exciting than the April one since he would be popping by SF as well. Oh well, time to do some online window shopping and give Zim my shopping list.

btw, this time round, I won't be trying hard to stay alone. Mom has moved and the new house is gorgeous, so of course I'm packing up and moving over to enjoy the nice condo facilities.

ho ho ho...

No comments: