I probably really should be sleeping right now. After all, I've to get up at 6.30am tomorrow just to get to work. Whatever, I need to blog. I really need to blog. LOL.
Here's a summary of how my life went for the past 2 weeks.
1. Trip to Zim
Flew 12 hours to Zurich, nearly died on the plane as usual, because of the constant shaking and turbulence on the plane. Sigh, don't think I'll ever get over my dislike for plane rides. Didn't help that there weren't any cute guys in my vicinity. Sux. Finally caught Zim after a whooping 15hours of travelling, which included flight transit at zurich to geneva, a bloody ex cup of green tea that cost $5.20! But I guess it was all worth it. Just seeing him.
Spent 10 days in Europe. Besides Geneva, we hopped over to Paris and a french village called Annecy (Heard of it? LOL, I never did till then.). Paris is totally overrated. Didn't enjoy it as much I thought I would. Headed over to Montreux on my own. Nice little town. More details later.
2. My New Job
I'm extremely pleased with my new job so far. Started on monday, so it's officially day 3. Firstly, I'm posted to the place of my dreams and secondly, it's OFFICE hours. So from now on, KeY is officially available on weekends! Of cos, I've to do OT on weekends and night shifts occasionally, but still, at least, I'm not obliged to do it every single week! Best of all, I'm currently attached to a great trainer who's really teaching me the ropes of the job and it's really beneficial. At least I get to learn what I need gradually instead of simply being thrown into the woods to fend for myself. Really an encouraging start. In addition, it seems like my big bosses are nice as well. I'm really confident that this is going to be a great place to work. Thanks ChaiHong for the great introduction! ^_^
That's about it for now. Updates for switzerland will definitely come about this time, since I'll be free on weekends... Muahahahahahha....
No comments:
Post a Comment