Hm, it's time to say goodbye to another pair of basketball shoes. I didn't realise how long I've had this pair of shoes until I checked out my old blog and found
this. This pair of shoes has faithfully served me for the past 2.5years and has never failed me, even when I left him behind for 3 months when I went to the States. It is in this pair of shoes that I begin to fall tremendously in love with basketball and it was in this pair of shoes that I begin to really excel in it. Pity the good old days are coming to an end.

Guess there's nothing else I can but to say goodbye.. =(
Anyway, thanks to Ed, I found a perfect replacement.

Decided to try a brand other than Nike for once. (Partly because the new Nike designs ain't as impressive, and partly because I'm low on dough. =P) Got this pair of reeboks for just $80! Great buy! ^_^ Best of all, it fits like a sock on each of my foot.
Can't wait to try it out on the basketball court this friday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment