Decide to spend my Saturday meaningfully by packing my sty, erm, I meant study room. Started off at 8pm (after lazing and napping my afternoon away) and ended only at 12midnight! Best of all.. I am not even halfway done. =( Sucks man.
Before Look

Let me justify a bit. The main reason why this room is so damn messy (other than the reason that KeY isn't a very organized person to begin with) is because it's my study room. Since I graduated, I haven't really used this room, other than a dumping ground for my bags and stuff.
Work-In-Progress

It's really frustrating having to decide if I should throw some items away. While I'm really tempted to throw all my Uni notes away, a certain part of me managed to convinced myself to keep them (for god knows what reason). Maybe they will come in handy some day. Maybe.

Even with the dilemma, I managed to gather enough rubbish to fill all these bags. Oh, and one of the fucking paper bag gave way when I was carrying it down the stairs (I stay on level 3 fyi) to the rubbish bin downstairs, scattering all the trash on the floor. TMD.

This pretty much explains how dusty the room is! Not to mention that I changed the water more than 10 times!!!!! =(
End of Phase 1

Sigh. Even after sweating like a pig and slogging my ass off for 4 hours, the room doesn't seem to be any neater than it was initially. (Okay, maybe I should say, it's still as messy as it was 4 hours ago.) That's because I got really fedup (not to mention that I really stink and that I had a massive headache) and decided to call it a day simply by stuffing the things that I want to keep on the shelves first. I'll sort them out on a later date, I promise...
SIGH~
No comments:
Post a Comment