Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just 28 Hours away..

Finally done with my last day of work. Felt a little tiny bit guilty for not exactly doing a good job in clearing up my job, kinda left several things undone and passed it on for others to clear it up for me. (I tried my best.. but I guess the others just won't exactly cooperating with me.) Though I'm officially no longer an employee of PA, something tells me that I'm still going to get calls from the CC. Oh well, at least I'll be overseas, so there's no way I'm going to answer my calls! (too bad lah)

Excited for a fresh start at my new workplace. Praying that I will get good colleagues and at least decent bosses. Please~ Hee.. meanwhile, it's BREAK time! Time for me to go abroad to the love of my life and get recharged!

Hee, just done with my packing. Hm, going with a fully packed luggage this time round as I have to bring some stuff for Zim. As revenge, I shall bring less $$ and leech off my silver turtle. =P

Going to Hong Kong Disneyland sparked off a new resolution of my life - to visit all disney parks in the world. I'm pretty much almost there since I've been to Disneyland (LA), Disney World (Orlando) and Disneyland (Hong Kong). So now I'm left with Eurodisney and Disneyland (Tokyo)! Hee, checked out the website for Eurodisney and I'm sooooo tempted to go. There's tower of terror, Rock and Roll Roller coaster, Indiana Jones... OMG! Plus, Zim hasn't been to any disneylands before, I must drag him there! hee.. can't wait to get to Paris!!!!

That's it for now.

Till 11 May!

No comments: