Went to settle my wedding and evening gowns on Saturday @ Jawn.Happy.Ever.After . After discussing my 'homework' (I was given the assignment of looking through fashion magazines, runway photos to decide what kind of gowns I like a couple of months ago) with Euzart and Susan (the two fantastic designers), we sorta settled for a rough idea of what kind of evening gown I will be getting. (Nope, not saying anything here. =X) Final design won't be out till end of June though, can't wait!!!!
Anyway, I went on to select my wedding gown with the help of the two designers and XP & Bud. I've decided to get off-the-rack gown earlier simply to save some cost. Besides, Jawn has really gorgeous gowns to begin with. While it was somewhat tiring, it was also pretty fun trying on gown after gown, gathering varying opinions from everyone. I tried on a total of 6 gowns, eliminating a few along the way and finally came down to the final two. (shan't spill any beans about how they look, =x), There was something about each of the two gowns that I liked and hence, found it awfully difficult to decide on the spot. Kinda wished that Zim was around to just make the final decision for me.
But guess not...
So the KeY did what the KeY has to do: She went home to sleep on it and finally decided on THE ONE!
One more item done!
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment