Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Siao Liao..

Holy Shit...

Didn't know naming my Paris pictures would be such a killer. =P Firstly, I just realised that I took almost 400 pictures during my 4 days stay in Paris. Secondly, I realised that I didn't know most of the names of the buildings in the pictures taken. Let's see, I definitely know Eiffel Tower, there's also Notre Dame and of course, Louvre. Erm, sadly, that's about it. =( Anyway, I decided to put in some effort to name the buildings in my pictures rather than simply naming them "Building across the bridge" or "building in front of Eiffel Tower" . (Something I normally do. =P)

Kaoz. I totally regret.. Spent the last 45 minutes googling terms like "golden statue on bridge", "museums in Paris" and "official buildings in Paris", and trying to match my pictures to the pictures on the web, just to get their names. It's driving me insane! *KeY pulls her hair* ARGHHHHhhhhhhhhh... After 45mins, I only managed to name less than 30 photos. OMFG.

@!#!@%#@$^$#^$%&%$^#$@@#

No comments: