Been getting really bad mood swings for the past week. Must be PMS. Hate it!
The usually friendly KeY ended up really irritable, impatient and quick tempered. Sorry to those who got hit by my mood swings as a result of stepping on my toes. (Though some of them really deserved it.) Just wrong place, wrong time, wrong person la.
Maybe (for your own safety) you should avoid KeY during the end of every month. That would save you from her mood swings. Oh well, at least on the bright side, my mens came, and mood swings are OVER! Wheeeee~ So not looking forward to end of the next month. Guess I really must learn to control my mood better during this period... Sigh~
On a side note:
Zim's leaving for geneva on wed late night. Feeling a bit low as I won't be seeing him for ... 2 weeks? Been a while since we parted for so long. And I'm unhappy not just because of I'm going to miss him, also because he'll be out of the country probably enjoying himself while I'll be stuck in the shithole at work. TMD.
Can't wait to be there myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment