Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Number 3...

We have a love-hate relationship... Though it was love at first sight.. there were sooo many times when you pissed me off with things you can't do that other laptops can.. And of course, there are as many times you wow me over with the cute little stunts you can do that others can't... Hence, you are still number 3 in my life.. Can't imagine life without you..


*Laptop bag's a samsonite!! hee.. thanks to number 1 who bought it for me on a working trip to Indo.. That way..my apple baby can rest comfortably when I'm not using it...


A gorgeous red cover I bought in taiwan.. doesn't it just make my apple baby so chic?

Have to admit.. did spend quite a bit dolling the macbook up.. think i spent a few hundred dollars just to protect it...but honestly, each time I look at it... i'm totally convinced that the money's well spent...

I love my apple baby~

No comments: