Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's finally here!

After waiting painstakingly for one whole month... it's finally here!

KeY's very first own credit card! Muahahahahahahhahhha

It's pretty exciting having my very own card finally.. at least I won't need to account to my mom each time i use my supplementary card..(the price to pay using a supplementary is havin' the need to patiently explain why you had to use the card, what you bought, why do you have to be the one to foot the bill for dinner blah blah blah... to the person who is going to get the bill, which in my case, is my mom...Definitely a process I detest) BUT! From now on, I have only to account to myself... and that totally rocks...

Presenting....

(thanks to zim who reminded me that I've to remove the serial numbers on my card.. I was so ready to just post the whole card online..LOL... stoopid key)

Anyway, no doubt I'm a little concerned about my lousy financial head... but thank god for my personal finance consultant -Mr. Zim, i've slightly more confidence that I will not overspend...

hee.. looking forward to using my UOB lady's card!!!!

No comments: