I'm a 101% music person.. I cannot imagine life without music... and of course, I absolutely hate travelling without music! Hence, I swear by my ipod! Was a X'mas present from number 1 (now you know who he is) and it's been with me throughout the past six months. when I'm slogging for my final exams, when I'm flying in the plane away from him.. at least this was what kept me company...
Was watching oprah just now (one of my sinful indulgence)... felt like she was endorsing ipod.. kept mentioning ipod here and there... Well, the main point is she was asking what songs the guests on the show were playing on their ipod.. Hee, Hm.. got me wondering.. what am I playing in MY ipod...
Actually..though I've a 30GB ipod... the amount of music I have is less than 1GB.. (sissy was complaining that I'm totally under-ultizing my ipod and insisted I swap with him so that he can do the ipod justice =P no way sista!) and the best part is... for the last 1 week.. no matter where i go... I've only 1 song on repeat mode... yes, which means.. I've been listening to the same song over and over and over again....
LOL... and the best part is.. I'm still not stick of the song.... =P
No comments:
Post a Comment