Friday, November 2, 2007

Life just isn't fair....

Something happened at work today and that was really discouraging... Can't quite explain here (needa cover my own ass la)... But still, I felt really confused. What I learnt today contradicts my own principles. Seems like standing up for your own rights and beliefs might not necessary benefit you all the time, especially at my workplace.

And that really sux.

It sucks so bad that I can't help but feel really helpless and angry. Angry that such things can actually happen in front of my eyes (it feels so 8pm drama serial) and helpless because there is really nothing I can do. Confrontation will just make things worst.

Guess I just have to learn to be more tolerant and learn to control my temper better. (Quit snapping at people so quickly - though I suspect it's in my relexes...sigh~)

Sigh.. waiting for another door to open in my life so that I can walk out of this room and lock the door up forever....

When will that ever happen?

No comments: