Wednesday, October 24, 2007

KeY's wish came true...

Yap. It's all finalized. KeY's little wish is finally coming true. (Not without a fair bit of emotional blackmail =P.. poor zim)

But anyway, budget's set aside =) and leave approved! Now I'm all set to head over to Geneva for 4 days and Zurich for another 4 days! Just needa settle my work (which isn't much to begin with) and of course do a fair amount of packing.

As usual, I'm dreading the 12 hour flight and transit. But the joy of finally being in Europe with Zim will (hopefully) be overwhelming enough to get me by the flight. Can't wait to take gorgerous pictures of cathedrals and museums (i know this doesn't sound very exciting.. but it's something I'm looking forward to!) and of course, sitting at outdoor cafes, cycling around the town and most importantly, put my really rusty deustch to use! think I better bring along my german english dictionary! (Just in case)

Anyway.. looking forward to my trip!!!!!!!!

And of course, thank you Zim for making my wish come true...(I really do appreciate it!)

No comments: