
If it's your first time seeing them, let me introduce.. They are two little PIGS. (I repeat, PIGS)... had them for 14 years.. came to me as my birthday present (well, mom forgot to buy me presents when I was 9, so before she came home from work that fateful day, she popped by watsons and paid $3.90 for one of them -ah ping. Few days later, she popped by watson again and saw one last pig left, and she decided to pay $3.90 again to buy it for me - ah pong..Guess if she had foreseen the attachment issues I have, she probably wouldn't buy them for me if she could choose again... ) Too late.. well, they came as little pigs that were bright pink in colour and even had a cute curly tail.. but after a few wash and a decade.. they are uniformly grey, and the cute curl in their tails were washed off...damn~
Definitely one of the most precious things in my life.. Can't believe life without them... Hee.. managed to catch them in action searching through Zim's pile of magic cards...
The one in green stripe is called Orson (aka Ah Ping) while the one in the brown white shirt is called Orwin (aka Ah Pong)
Believe me, I can go on and on about their personality and stuff... but to spare the readers the agony.. that's all I'm gonna brag about here... Hee.. moving on~
*Oh, and just if case you're wondering.. I'm definitely sane~*
No comments:
Post a Comment