
No, it wasn't Zim (LOL, he wouldn't dare), nor was it Sam. I actually got bit by a random dog at the dog park, a dog that was probably Sam's size. Well, for once, it really wasn't my fault. I did not disturb the dog at all. In fact, I was just chatting with the owner (whom I had met a couple of times) while I sat down on the bench. She followed suit and signaled her dog to hop on the bench as well. Within a split second, the dog attacked me and bit me hard. Seriously, like WTF right? Zim was really annoyed that the owner wasn't more responsible as she had known that her dog was aggressively protective of her. (I was aware too and thus was trying to keep my distance from him, but I didn't expect him to come at me like that.) What luck...
While it really did hurt, I'm not intending to see a doc since the swelling has gone down a little. Well, in the worse case scenario, I've approximately a year if I'm infected with rabies. I guess I should just live life to the fullest for now!! Or rather, try to...
No comments:
Post a Comment