Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My backpacking trip..

I finally invested in a backpacking bag for my upcoming UK trip (and hopefully many others more in future..)! After some deliberation, I settled for a Deuter 45Litres backpack! And, it being green was an absolute bonus. Oh, and in case you are wondering, the ugly flower is totally detachable and I'm definitely going to remove it!

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I would be able to fit in ALL the stuff that I would like to bring. And yap, to nobody's surprise, I've yet to start packing. Maybe I should start...The bag is so big that I could probably fit 2 sams into it!
Well, can't wait to attend both Sangee's wedding and to experience my very first backpacking trip! I'm not exactly sure if I would like it (especially when I'm a spoilt luxurious traveller.) We shall see..

Wish me luck!

No comments: