Tuesday, December 14, 2010

List of things to do when I get back...

1. Visit a dentist. Despite the daily brushing, I'm sure there are some decaying food scraps anchored somewhere in my mouth that I just can't get rid off. But nope, I'm pretty sure my breath doesn't stink.. Slight dilemma here though, (A bimbotic one as well) should I return to Hougang just to see the cute dentist, or should I just find one in the vicinity? *Frets*

2. Get a facial. I really miss my facial place - Skin Revival. While there's a pretty decent facial place in Flushing, I really miss my facialist whom I could just talk non-stop with. (I'm not that sure if she misses me though, probably not..)

3. Get a hair cut. Hair cut is just ridiculously expensive in NYC and after being to two different salons, nothing beats NEXT Hair Salon! And in comparison to the prices here, it's wayy cheaper too. Maybe I'll get a color and a perm (if I don't chicken out again) as well.

4. Visit my OB-GYN. Well, the last time I went, I had some cysts removed. Hopefully this visit would be better and more pleasant. And, time to stock up on my painkillers again. Yes, the cramps are still here. It was better initially but it's gradually getting worst. Sigh~ let's see how it goes. Hopefully, my insurance would cover the cost. =P

5. Visit my optician - Chew's Optics (I've been going there since I was in primary school!) I guess I am officially sick of my nerdy glasses. Time to get something that will make me look smarter and to grab more contact lens.

6. Stock up on my comics! This time round, I'm bringing some back here with me! Rawrrr...

7. Visit Universal Studios Singapore. Any takers?

8. Indulge in the oyster spread at Marriott Hotel's buffet dinner. (My record is still 15 in one seating. This I've to beat!) Oh, I better get my cholestrol checked before doing that. -_-

9. Wala and paulander sessions! I'm ready to get dead drunk! Where are my drinking khakis??

10. Eat Ya-Kun, eat Ya-kun, eat Ya-Kun.

No comments: