It's the canvas I ordered! Well, long story short, I went for a Rachel Ray Show recording and the guest star was Ty Pennington (from Extreme Makeover Home Edition). Apparently, he was endorsing for Canvas on Demand and as the audience, we received a USD$150 gift voucher free. Well, being the skeptical Singaporean, I was pretty convinced that there were conditions applied to receiving the discount. Hence I procastinated for a while before finally choosing a photo to be made into a canvas. No surprises here, of course it's a photo of Sam!
It was a real pleasant surprise to learn that not only were there no strings attached, the company even gave us a larger size being the size we chose wasn't suitable for the photo we submitted. All we had to pay was the shipping cost, which came up to no more than USD$15! So, we waited.
This was the photo we submitted.

Here's the end product which I absolutely adore!!

I absolutely love it! But I can't quite say the same for Sam though.

Nonetheless, I'm sooo please with the end product. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment