When bad and unlucky things do happen, they all happen at the same time. And yap, today is the day.
It started off with a confrontation with a neighbour I really dislike. (Yes, I'm biased...) I was dreaming for a dashing ang moh, preferably with a Daniel Wu resemblance, that would move in opposite us. And of course, that did not come true, nowhere close at all. In came this fugly balding middle aged guy. (Okay, I'm not against his appearance) I just didn't have any good vibes about him. We had an encounter before this and he was just purely unfriendly and stuck up. So, in a nutshell, I don't like him. I guess I must have been really extremely unlucky to meet him on my way back. (I was carrying this uber heavy box all the way back from times square and I was in a rather frustrated mood already.) He was complaining about a barking dog and how the dog had been driving him crazy for the past three days blah blah (no, it's not Sam, Sam isn't even at home most of the time, it's a dog we are dog sitting.). To his credit, his complaint was valid. Unfortunately, being a bitch I am, it's just his face and his tone that I was upset with. Plus, I was really tired from dragging the box, couldn't he had picked a better time? This was actually one of the rare few times that I was not apologetic for something that's partly my fault. It didn't help that the dog was barking when I was struggling to open the dog. Sigh, maybe the barking might make him move away? And maybe then a daniel wu look-a-like would move in instead? *Praying~*
On one hand, I was also pretty frustrated with the barking. I am dog person and while I don't mind the barking, it's getting on my nerves a little and I'm also a little stressed out that my other neighbours would complain as well. I had to change some of my plans for the rest of the week as I had to stay home to prevent the dog from barking incessantly. And I really appreciate that Zim's mom was around to help out a great deal.
And things just didn't get any better. I decided to carry my two uber big textbooks to school to sell today and after struggling with the stupid books on the long train journey and long walk, I arrived at the bookstore just 2 minutes before closing! RAWR~~~~~~~~ Super upset. So, I was left with the two horribly heavy books. Thank god for my classmate who was willing to let me leave them in her car. So annoyed.
The best part of all, to end my day, I dropped my underwear in the toilet bowl (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) just five minutes short of a new day.
WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
No comments:
Post a Comment