So Zim's outta town again. (Silent "yeah"!) And when that happens, I am able to illegally allow the little boy to sleep on the bed with me all night long. And I looove it. Well, I think Sam loves it too, especially since he would sleep all night through without getting off.
However, everytime I try to lay him right beside me so that I could hug him to sleep, the silly little thing would wriggle out of my arms and crawl far far away. T_T Seems like he would rather sleep on the edge of the bed than right beside me!!!
Yet again, I would sometimes wake up to see that the little boy has crawled nearer back to me and is laying relatively me. And that really makes my day!
I know he loves me! My silly little boy..
- Greetings from KeY's iPhone!
No comments:
Post a Comment