Friday, March 26, 2010

Online Shopping~

One huge thing I adore about simply being in the States is the ease of online shopping! Or more importantly, free and quick shipping! I am a huge fan of Amazon and has since bought tons of stuff from it. (Starting from my kindle & about 5 ebooks, to my handheld vacuum cleaner, to the potty training for Sam and a puppy pen!) It's amazing shopping on Amazon. There is always ample time for you to compare prices and check out reviews before the purchase is made. Definitely a good substitute for KeY's classic impulse shopping. The purchase is made with such ease that you could so easily forget that you still need to pay for it. (Don't worry Zim, I am still in control, erm, and so I hope! =P)

Anyway, my latest purchase is none other than a pet carrier for the puppy! Something I can bring the little thing in before he is all clear to walk in the 'dirty' streets of NYC! We need to avoid putting the puppy on the sidewalks where other dogs have been to, to prevent him from getting sick (from the other dogs) before he gets his vaccination during week 12. So I guess this should do it!

Next in line, shopping for scrapbooking items! I was quite disappointed that there isn't a decent scrapbooking shop in Manhattan. Hee...and maybe if I do get lazy eventually, I would explore the realms of online grocery shopping!

Happy~

No comments: