Monday, March 1, 2010

My home away from home...

I found a place that brings me closer to home than I can ever imagine...


I was so touched...T_T... This minimart actually sells things that I would normally buy from NTUC!


I was soo happy that I seized two big bags of loot. (I spent only half hour inside and see what I bought~) The items were surprising cheap. The two huge bags of barang cost less than USD30! (okay, I'm calculating in USD now, thinking in SGD just makes me puke blood...)

Now to show off my loot:


(1) Oyster Sauce!!! Bottled Garlic!!! Thai Sweet Chilli (A huuuuge bottle too. =D) and some other sauces (not shown above, but I also bought light soya sauce, sesame oil!)
(2) Maggie noddles and cup noodles...sigh~ what else could I ask for.
(3) My precious - 旺旺! (Zim loves it too!) And Yam-yam + Mango pudding with nata de coco (Something my dad always buy for me.)
(4) Ready made prata (I had a few packets in Singapore!) + crabmeat. Best loot of the day, is the instant 葱油饼! I can't even find that in Singapore!!!! I looooooooove it.

I was like an idiot lugging two heavy bags home through the subway and a couple of avenues. I nearly died from carrying them. But the moment I bite down a packet of 旺旺, I knew in my heart that it was all worth it - it was the taste of home.

=D

No comments: