Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Resolutions?

Read through a couple of friends' blogs and suddenly realised that New Year = Time to make new Resolutions! LOL, interestingly, I have totally forgotten about it! Guess I'm too preoccupied with other matters to even remember! Now that I did, let me just list a few to keep myself a little more motivated for 2009!

(1) Be a good wife
How? God knows. Okay, let's see. I will try to not bully Zim as much, to be nicer to him and erm, stop making him do all the household chores!

(2) Hang on to my Job
I initially gave myself 2 years. After a huge setback during the 6-month mark, I halved the target (just one year!). But with the current situation (housing loan, utilities bills, economic recession), erm, maybe I'll stick to the initial plan. (Sucks~) Thank god things are getting better at work too.

(3) Do a Layup during Basketball
I think I'm pretty decent under the net. But I just need to have more confidence in dribbling the ball and doing a layup! Shall spend more time improving and I shall achieve this by end 2009!!

(4) Cook and Bake like Jamie Oliver!
I wanna cook and bake like a chef! (Okay, be REALISTIC!) I just wanna whip up a decent meal and dessert without the help of Zim or a cookbook! Make him go "wah~" and crave for more! After all, the key to a man's heart is to conquer his stomach!

(5) Meet Daniel Wu
This is like on my new year resolution list every single bloody year! So far, no luck. TMD. 

Well, good luck and we'll see how I do on 31st December 2009!

Happy 2009 btw~ =)

No comments: