Friday, January 9, 2009

The morning..

Just a quick blog before i put on my mask...

Anxious? Somewhat. Annoyed? Yes. LOL. Expectedly, I was unable to sleep last night, tho I did managed to catch some quick wink. Mom's tossing and turning didn't help at all of cos. Woke up with an awful headache and was abit annoyed with my mom's initial arrangement for the makeup process. Oh well, at least she managed to resolve it before it was too late. First hiccup of the day - SOLVED~

It's amazing how brides can still look so happy and recharged on their wedding day. I'm definitely feeling like shit right now. Can't wait till the day is over, smoothly of course.

Hm, hope things go better for the rest of the day. SIgh, I'm barely able to open my eyes now. (Hm, quite impressed by how i can still put on the contacts tho.) Just had a quick run through of the itinerary. Found out that I kinda missed out on a couple of items. (oops..) Shall rectify it along the way today la...

Good luck KeY!

No comments: