Sigh. Not a very happy New Year. Now I'm finally feeling the pinch of new year. =( Zim and myself were just done with packing ang baos and seriously, it was NOT fun at all - especially when you see your money go into packets and packets.
I don't think I'm exactly the stingy sort. It's just that, it actually comes up to quite a significant sum of money. Of course, there are other ways to spend that money. So much for newly weds getting immunity for the first year. My ass~
I'm seriously considering going abroad for new year next year. I would rather spent the money on ourselves than give it away like water. (Though I'm guilty for collecting ang baos for all these years. =P) Geesh, maybe I should be 看得开一点 and not be bothered by the money. =(
Now I am full of admiration of married couples and I really appreciate them for all the ang baos they have given me over the years. (And it's payback time.) Wonder when I would stop feeling the pitch....
Hm, grumbled a bit to my mom just now. And her response was ..."去生一个吧".
Duh~ my favourite line as usual - who says being married was easy.
Anyway, Happy Lunar New Year....
No comments:
Post a Comment