Thursday, January 8, 2009

2 days away

Hm, yap, it's almost here. And since i'm blogging this entry, it definitely means that the wedding is not off.

I'm not sure if this can be considered as wedding jitters, but I don't deny that I'm starting to worry. The main worry that's hanging in my head, is whether our friends/relatives will enjoy the evening. While I'm not out to try to please everyone, I do wish that at least someone (or rather, a handful) would enjoy the night and say "Wow, this is definitely one of the nicest wedding I've attended.". Maybe I'm expecting a bit too much, but after all the planning and time we spent (Okay, think Zim spent more, =P), I do hope things turn out as I had imagined.

Seriously, I wasn't expecting the whole process to be so draining and rough. But I do hope that after the event, I would feel that it's worth it. *Fingers crossed*

Of course, I'm really thankful for the friends who volunteered their help and those whom we conveniently arrowed to help.

With this, I guess I will just breathe in and pray that things will go just fine. =)

No comments: