I hate to admit this... but i really sux...
Went to collect my gown this morning... Okay, I shall not complain that the queue too forever to reach me.. I shall not complain that I waited for almost 30mins before it reached my turn when I'm actually only 3rd in line... I shall not complain about how long it took for the 'cashier' to process my purchase.. I shall not complain that the 'cashier' did not even know how to type an email add...(she forgot to put "@")... I shall not complain that I wasted one whole hour just to collect my damn gown...
Anyway, the point is.. when I finally got around to collect my gown.. I was given a Pink band (or whateva u would call that)... okie.. At least that was what I thought I was supposed to get... Until the lady realized that I was supposed to get Orange instead... Honestly, I was not quite convinced that it's orange..Afterall, all my life, I thought that it's supposed to be pink... PLus, the coworkers at the counter won't exactly sure either.. (they didn't quite echo the lady's comment that it's orange).. and that kinda worried me..
Hence, I stopped to think who I could call to ask for help... Only 2 names flashed past my mind - PeiLing (my beloved sis who graduated from arts previously) and LOL, ironically, my dear sista who, erm, is NOT graduating this year, who is NOT a social work major and best of all, is NOT even a student in NUS... Couldn't reach PL (hee, think she's busy @ work) but anyway, as usual, my sista never failed me... LOL, he was able to clear my doubt --> so it's orange after all....LOL
Sista... u r the beSt! How can I ever survive without you!
LOL....
No comments:
Post a Comment