Friday, June 8, 2007

South Park....

After investing $160 on 2 seasons of south park, I came to realise that I've gotten my money's worth... It's amazing how I could actually learn from them! I am proud to say that my vocabulary has expanded and I've learnt TWO new words (slangs) after watching 39 episodes of South Park.

TURD [turd]
–noun Slang: Vulgar.
1. a piece of excrement.
2. a mean, contemptible person.

and

DOUCHE BAG
–noun
1. a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, used chiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas.

These shall replace my current limited vocab of SHIT and ASSHOLE... After all, after experimenting and scolding several people "TURD", I came to observe that most of them did not understand that word and instead gave me a blank look and a "What?!" respond...Thus, these responses reinforced my satisfaction of knowing that those I scold/curse (most of them) did not even know what's going on! all i can say... damn song~

As for now, the love of my life is none other than...

No comments: