Finally went to sign my appointment letter today... (after a long month of waiting) Nearly died of anxiety in the process of getting to the location.....Firstly, started panicking at 1.20pm when I realized that I've nothing to match the pants that I bought and ended up spending a whole 40mins before I finally decided on what to wear (which was NOT the pants in the end.). Was about to leave home when I realized that I forgot to photocopy a particular transcript.. (that was at 2pm... I was supposed to reach at 2.30pm!!). After some thinking and turning into the wrong lane, I decided to abandon the last minute task of zapping the transcript and head down to the location directly. After driving for a mere 10mins, the no-petrol sign lighted up.
Fuck.
the car was low... as in, really low, on petrol....
sigh.... after a short panic attack, I decided to pia my way to the location anyway, keeping my fingers crossed throughout... and thankfully, managed to make it there, without running out of petrol!!!!
Anyway, after conquering all 'obstacles', I managed to arrive on TIME!! Was expecting ONE legal document or something like that which i can just sign and be done with... but instead, it was a whole chunk of forms (that needed some patience to complete) and papers.... So, anyway, the point is .... *drum rolls*... I'm GAINFULLY EMPLOYED!!!! hooray.... finally a load off my shoulder and I'm good to enjoy my trip in Aus...
Hee... anyway... got a piece of bad news.... sigh.. apparently, I've a uniform.. erm.and it's PINK...(yucks).. but whatever, for the $$, (breathes in)... I will live with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment