Friday, June 8, 2007

Experimenting with Gimp...

Feels a little handicapping trying to figure out how to use Gimp (a free software that allows photo editing...)....

But after the best method - of trial and error - the ever powerful, intelligent and capable KeY has it all figured out...

Muahahahhahaha.... managed to squeeze out a collage! (and of course, a playback of my USA days....)




From top left to right...

1. The outside of central library....
2. The inside of the magnificant library
3. Lunch break @ wallstreet...
4. (second row) Subway exit @ World Trade Centre.. (it definitely looks prettier than the actual WTC site..)
5. Picture stall @ Central park.. (always feel like slapping myself for not buying any of the beautiful pics...)
6. Statue of liberty, of course
7. (third row) KeY, KeY's Bro, Zim & Chunnie go to White castle!!!!!!
8. My favourite place - Times Square
9. BEST food place in New York (with really cute waiters of course) - OLive Garden...

Sigh.. I MISS new york.....

Okay, I'm missing the point here too... Anyway, I'm gonna applaud myself for my accomplishment - MY FIRST (of many more) COLLAGE using GIMP!

Hooooooray~

No comments: