Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm in love with.....

His voice.....

It's been a long time since someone's voice touched me so much that I wanna cry when I hear him sing....

and I did cry...

The emotions he has is so overwhelming that my heart aches when he sings a sad song and that my heart melts when he sings a sweet love song.... Maybe it's what he has been through that made him sing with such powerful emotions that it's just... (sigh, i could barely use words to describe how i feel when I hear his songs...)... so touching... I know I'm bad with words.. but his voice is just so beautiful... so perfect.... so.... nice...

He sings a sad song with so much emotions - sadness and pain that all i wanna do is to be there and tell him that he'll be just fine... Yet, with his very same voice, he could sing a love song with soooo much love and promise that I wished I was the person he was singing it to....

I started playing 背叛 repeatedly in the car initially as I really couldn't understand what he is singing (he sorta mumbles.) but yet his voice sounds so sad and painful that I could not help it but instead keep repeating the song to try to figure out the lyrics.. (and of course, the tune was nice)

When I finally gave up and checked it out online, I grew to love the song even more... The lyrics is so heartbreaking... The love is just deep (yes, I'm a sucker for sad love songs where the person who loved so deep would eventually choose to let go so that the one party will be happier..) and his voice totally conveyed the pain the person is feeling....

It makes me want to be there for him to console him.. to lend him a shoulder...

Decided to check out his clips on youtube.com... and OMG.. I just grew even deeper in love with his voice.. His live performance is just so breathtaking...darn...kinda wished I took notice of him earlier and made an effort to catch him live in Singapore...

I guess what his voice has that I can't seem to find in others.. is true feelings...it's as if each and every song is a part and parcel of his life... The story of each song reflects his past thus allowing him to sing each song with such emotions... Or maybe it's simply because he's a great singer... a DARN great one....

All I hope is that he will maintain his feelings - true and real, and his style in his future albums... So many other singers have been there and have since changed so much until they kinda lost what they were initially... I seriously hope he stays the same... I hope that his future albums would be as real and genuine as his first two....

His name is 曹格.

LOL... maybe it's the wee hours that made me say all these... and if u don't understand or totally disagree.. too bad for me.. but seriously.. I'm in love with his voice....

If i had a wish... I wish he would sing a song just for me....

If I had another wish... I wish he would have a small unplugged concert... just a piano and a small audience... a stage where he could sing all his songs in silence... a performance where I can truly immerse myself in..(rather than the terrible and noisy usual concert environment.. yucks)

Oh, by the way... OMFG.. he speaks in an accent~ (grew up in Canda & New Zealand...)

*Key melts into a pool of water...*

No comments: