Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sigh...

I'm so pissed right now! So pissed with the fucking mac software... my stoopid macbook!!!!!! I can't understand why with today's technology, mac still can't perform several simple functions that windows does.....

1. The stupid itunes cannot even automatically convert wma to playable format!!!!!! Ironically, my windows itunes cld!
2. Quicktime can't seem to tell me what are my missing codecs in order for me to play a particular movie file!!!!!
3. My stoopid ipod is formatted for windows!!!!! So, i needa restore configurations (which means i lose all my playlist!) in order to use it for mac.... OMFG...

Spent the whole night trying (til 4am!!!) to burn Data Dvds for the Y Group... Firstly, it took so bloody long to burn each disc... (sigh, i forgive mac for it since each disc is abt 2.5G...) and out of which, 4 (out of the 14 I did) failed! Tmd.. wasted $2.40 of my $$$$$!!!!

The best of all... (FUCK), I woke up to discover that I've burnt everything in the WRONG format...some stupid HS+ that is ONLY compatiable for MAC!!!!!!!!! FUCK!...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@$!!##&%#%#$!^!%#!%$^#$&#^%!$%%

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really feel like crying right now......

Sigh.. feel like slapping myself for choosing a macbook....

No comments: