I absolutely adore the outdoorsy vintage cupboard (well, it was priced at USD2000+ though. -_-).
I was tempted to buy the 'dogs' sign but felt that the USD25 price tag was a tad bit high.
I went for a yummy lunch at the Styer's cafe which was well hidden behind the bar. It was a glasshouse cafe and was just gorgeous.
Probably the best ginger beer ever!
I love how they served the popover bread in a flower pot. It's definitely true to the store. And the maple and lavender butter (topped with a little sea salt) was heavenly~~~~ Oh, and yes, the bread tasted wayyy better than its burnt look.
My main was a Lobster roll which was decent. Hee, I was so blown away by the the butter that I left half of my croissant. =P
After the heavenly indulgence, I shopped and bought 4 jars of Philadelphia-made honey and a chalkboard sign. Well, I really couldn't afford any of the furniture pieces and I would probably kill any plants I buy. But all in all, it was an excellent trip and very relaxing as well. Hee, here's another motivation to follow Mr Lim on his future road trips to Philly!

No comments:
Post a Comment