I went by Michaels' almost half a year ago and bought some Martha Stewart art paint and stencils (Yes, I am a HUGE fan of her products) with the intention to embark on a new project. After months of procrastinating, I finally did it. Miraculously, it was not time consuming at all! In fact, I actually completed the project in just ten minutes.
I used an empty/plain vase/container that I bought at Michaels' too.
After just ten minutes and multiple attempts (Luckily the paint washes off instantly, hence is really forgiving for a noob like me!)... TA-DAH~ Simple customization! Well, I actually left the finished product to dry for two days just to be safe.Hee... guess the little monster approves~ I love how simple and easy this could be done!
It will be used to put some treats for now!
The motivation for the project was my frustration of being unable to find treat storage jars that are nice (not tacky) and inexpensive. Hence, I was intrigued when I saw the paint and stencils at Michaels'. Hee, I'm really happy with the end product! Now that my trial attempt is successful, I'm ready to go shopping for plain cookie jars to customize into treat jars for the little monster!


1 comment:
Lovely!
Post a Comment