Sunday, February 5, 2012

Home Improvement Project #1!

I signed up for another sewing class with a different sewing studio, Make Workshop NYC!

After spending a couple of hours at The City Quilter, I finally found the right fabric!
 The Completed project!
 And yes, it's a pillow case!!!! (As usual, the little boy has to get in the action..)
It's a perfect fit for a 16 inch by 16 inch pillow!! Of course, I'm happy that he's enjoying it...as long as he doesn't tear it up. 
Now that I am able to sew my own pillow cases, I can't wait to go fabric shopping (and yesh, I still needa buy a sewing machine too) and get started on more home improvement projects!!!

2 comments:

serene said...

ooo! share the steps! i always wanted to pick up sewing too. but i have too many "interest". hahaha. now i'm dealing with yoga and baking. lol!!!

KeY said...

LOL. Will do once I can share the pattern up! Ya baking projects are awesome!! Looks so yummy!!!!