Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Carpenter KeY

Taitai KeY wears a hell lot of hats. One of it is the hat of a carpenter. T_T

The assembly of the ikea furniture by a professional is insanely expensive. Thus, to cut cost, I decided to go hands-on on several items. And seriously, it's no fun at all. =(

Mission accomplished:


All in all, I assembled:
- 2 shoe racks
- 2 Lack Tables
- 2 Drawers (Pictures above!)
Going hands on for these items myself, I actually saved about USD150 in assembly fees! Crazy isn't it?!

Sigh, Ikea should seriously consider hiring me. I can carry crazy stuff, assemble furniture and possibly provide decent Customer Service. good deal huh.

PS: So Ikea Customer Service did email me back after my complaint and asked for more details. As I was looking through my receipt while replying, I suddenly realised that the lady at the checkout counter forgot to scan the lamp item in! WTH.. LOL, so apparently, I did not pay for the item (I swear I didn't do it on purpose!) and it's delivered broken. So what now....

Nice huh...

No comments: