Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What I got from Hong Kong...


My wedding bears from Hallmark. All I can say.. it's dirt cheap!!!! I actually paid less than $20 per bear! The price of it in Singapore is at $32 each. Hee, extremely proud of myself for this great find! Was tempted to get the bigger ones, but felt that these were more practical... Oh well, I might just get them on my next trip in June.. =P


Presenting my new gym bag! Bought the bag at the factory outlet that Qiwei reccomended. Loved it! Picked the small pouch from a sports shop in Mongkok! Green and white is my latest craze.. you'll see why in a while.


My nike spree. Did I mention that nike shirts are really really cheap too! A dry-fit shirt costs about SGD20! LOL, went crazy over them. Was ultra tempted to get a new pair of Basketball shoes as well, but managed to stop myself in time.

Anyway, quiz time for Zim.. Can you tell which two shirts are for you??? Hee. You'll only get your shirts if you get it right!


And Of course, how could i leave Hong Kong without visiting H&M. Would have bought more if the fitting room queue was shorter and if I had more cash in my wallet. Spent the last of my HK dollars on the pants that came up to less than SGD30~ Insanity. Hee, bought a pair of lingerie as well, which of course, ahem, I shall not post. (KeY paiseh lah)


These are the only purchases that won't cheap, but yet, I totally love it all. Hee, the child in KeY and the shopaholic in KeY surfaced @ Disneyland Hong Kong. While the purchases might look small, they actually came up to a whooping SGD160. LOL. I must be insane, but it's totally worth it!


Last but not least, my proudest purchase from Hong Kong - A pair of sneakers from Accupunture. Love it love it love it... and it's white and green too!!! Hm, cost about SGD80, but it just swept me off my feet. Wish the brand would come Singapore real soon.. if not, I'm sooo getting my second pair in June.

PS: Oh ya, plus, I also tailor-made clothes for Ah ping and Ah pong at a toy shop in Hong Kong! Hee, ah ping will be getting a tuxedo, while ah pong will be getting a traditional chinese groom outfit. Just for my wedding~ Hee, shall make the two of them the most charming little pigs anyone has seen! Will be getting them in June. Can't wait either!!!!

Hee.. that's it for now. Time to continue my packing for geneva..

=)

No comments: