Anyway, some quick updates on what's going on:
1. I'll be going to Hong Kong with my family on 25Th April till 29th April. Will be catching up with my beloved sista over lunch!
2. Last official day @ work will be on 30th April. Finally~
3. Leaving for Geneva on 1st May! (Will be popping by Paris over the weekend with the loves of my life...^_^)Will be back on 11 May.
4. Starting my new job on 12 May..
Finally moving on. To be honest, I am really relieved to be leaving my current workplace as the tension and frustrations are building up so much that I will probably go insane if I stayed on any longer. But, on the other hand, I suddenly realised yesterday, that there are many other things within the organisation that I'm really going to miss. Netball, YM events, the 2 bitches, my colleagues (X bosses) and YEC. Sigh. I guess in life, you gain some and lose some. Hopefully, I'll gain more over at my new workplace!
Looking forward to all the excitement in my life! =)
1 comment:
Lol.. you need to link to the "Loves of your life" post so people who don't visit regularly know what you're talking about...
Post a Comment