Nope, I'm not insane over Hong Kong. Don't ask me why I keep returning. Just that it happens to be my mom's favourite holiday destination as some of my relatives are over there. An it's supposed to be one of the countries in Asia with the best Social Work field. And it just happens to be the place that Sissy is posted to for his attachment.
All these coincidences just seems to bring me back to Hong Kong for 5 Times in two years. I've been to hong kong countless times since young and is pretty familiar with the place that I'm competent enough to travel around without any maps. (Just one irony remains - I still can't speak Cantonese.)
Anyway, while it's just another trip to Hong Kong, it is also gonna be an interesting one. It's been a while since my family of seven travelled together. 7? Well, there's dad & mom, bro, kitty, ping, pong & me. (So that makes 7!) Another coincidence is that I get to meet my friends there! Hee.. Alicia will be going over on saturday, Bro's cohort mate from induction who happened to be someone I met during one of YM events will also be there during the same period. And of course, chen qiwei is slogging off his ass for his internship in hk too. Hee, so I can to meet all these people while I'm there! Pretty cool isn't it?
Hee.. of cos, being in hk puts me closer to someone - Daniel WU! Hahaha.. maybe I might just get lucky and bump into him? (Think I need to wake up...)
Okie, heading off in just 7 hours.
KeY out~
No comments:
Post a Comment