Today... i effectively worked 16hours.... As nasty as it might sound.. it wasn't that bad... Made a couple of new friends..and of course, got by time by fooling around with my collegues... Minus a couple of small hiccups here and there... Things went pretty well..and the major event of the year came to a close.... Although it seemed like a looong day, time did pass pretty quickly... hee..
It's cute how things went... and I'm starting to like my job more.. Feels like I'm back to my PL days.. as a prefect who has to handle prefect's installation (can't remb how to spell liaoz), managing things from booking the caterer, arranging the tables/chairs (in a MUCH greater scale) and of course, clearing up when done.. All the stacking of chairs, piling of table tops, picking up of rubbish reminds me sooo much of my PL days...
I'm glad I took up this job... cos it brings back fond memories..and it feels as if i'm not working.. more like doing what i liked...
So much for a long day.. really drop dead tired right now...
Good night peeps....
No comments:
Post a Comment